Have you recently gone through a fire incident in Burbank city, Los Angeles? Are you trying to recover from the traumatic event but are unable to see past the images of your burning house? If yes, then you need to stop right away and believe that both you and your house are going to make it through. Don’t lose hope because Burbank damage has solutions for all your fire related problems.
How does Fire occur?
Most of the fire incidents have one thing in common; they are all stupid mistakes that lead to chaos within seconds. Following are some of the causes of fire:
● Equipment used in cooking
● Equipment used for heating
● Smoking carelessly
● Unattended electronic appliance
● Candles forgotten to be put out
● Children playing with fire
● Short circuiting
● Flammable liquids near a heat source
What you need to remember is that no matter what the cause or reason behind the fire, things can be worked out and you can go back to your normal, everyday life. All you need to do is to call Burbank fire Damage so we can help you get back on track. We don’t just cater to residential fire damage but office fire damages as well.
Types of Fire Residues:
Though there are a lot of different types of residues which are left behind after a fire, the following are some of the most common ones.
● Natural Fire Residue: This is the simplest form of fire residue. It doesn’t produce a lot of soot and is easier to clean. This type of soot is produced due to the paper and wood which has been burned in the fire. The soot is black, thick, and powdery in texture.
● Protein Residue: This kind of residue is normally found in a kitchen fire where meat is kept. It has a very bad odor and the soot is sticky. The color is often brown and yellow.
● Synthetic residues: It is the largest constituent of house fire residues because many things in our houses are made up of synthetic plastic and fiber. It produces the thickest, darkest and heaviest soot. Likewise, it is the most difficult to clean.
If you want to feel useful and take care of some of the mess before the professional arrive, here are a few DIY tips which you can use.
● Soot is acidic in nature. So when you are buying cleaning products for your house make sure it has a pH of more than 7 i.e. it should be alkaline.
● Use vacuum to remove powdery soot and ashes from your carpet. Do not use brushes as this will further aggravate the problem. Simple nozzle is fine.
● Dry all the fabric properly before sending it to cleaners.
● Use metal polishes to clean copper and bronze items in the house.
● Use spray cleaners and paper towel to clean glass surfaces.
● Use water pump or extractors to remove water pooled in corners and dents of house.
● Use foggers instead of ozone generators to get rid of smoke odor. Do not use room spray as it can react with the smoke dust in your house.
● Keep all windows and doors open while the restoration work is under progress.
Burbank Fire Damage Restoration Facilities:
Approach us for all full recovery of your house because these are some of our most important features.
● 24/7 emergency services
● Free consultation
● Follow IICRC S500 protocols
● Onsite response within 30 minutes
● Smoke remediation
● Experienced professionals
● Structural damage repair
● Temporary storage facility
Every house is different and so is every house fire. It can only be dealt efficiently if the technicians and professionals are experienced enough. We customize a restoration plan according to the requirements and design of our client’s property.
If you want to find out about your restoration plan, call us on 818-570-8423 or send an email at [email protected]
You can also find Burbank Fire Damage Restoration at:
263 West Olive Avenue Burbank, CA 91502